Please include your three most recent employers including the name of the company, your job title, name of your supervisor, contact phone number, date started and ended, pay rate, and reason for leaving.
Were you referred to Pitstop by one of our Pit Crew members? If so, please provide us their name so we can thank them!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SECTION BELOW BEFORE SIGNING
U.S. law requires that, if hired, you must furnish your choice of appropriate documentation establishing identity and employment eligibility, generally within 72 hours of starting work. Please consult a member of the management team to see a copy of DHS Form I-9 for a complete list of acceptable documents.
1. I certify that I have read this application and the information on it is complete and correct. I understand that any omissions or misrepresentation of information is grounds for dismissal.
2. I authorize the persons, employers, schools and organizations listed on this application to give you any information concerning my employment and other pertinent information they may have, personal and otherwise, and release all parties from all liability and damages that may result from furnishing this to you.
3. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Pitstop Shoppe business.
4. I acknowledge that the owner of this Pitstop Shoppe's business the right to amend or modify any of its handbooks or policies at any time and without prior notice. These policies do not create any promises or contractual rights between this employer and its employees. This means an employee is free to terminate his/her employment at any time, without any reason, with or without cause, and the franchise owner retains these same rights. The owner of this business is the only person who may make an exception to this, and any exception must be in writing, addressed to a particular individual, and signed by the owner.
5. This independent Pitstop Shoppe business is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Various federal, state, and local laws prohibit discrimination on account of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or veterans status, or other categories protected by law. It is this Pitstop Shoppe's policy to comply fully with these laws, as applicable, and information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law.
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse work force. In order to assist us in our efforts, we invite you to voluntarily provide responses to the following requests for information. Failure to respond will not subject you to adverse treatment. This information shall be kept confidential and separate from your application. Information provided will be used only in accordance with the law and for equal opportunity purposes.
Thank you! We have received your application and ou will here from us soon regarding the next step.